Skywatch Friday: Breakfast Time!

I'm still staying "safer at home" like the Colorado governor has requested.  Therefore, I don't have any amazing photos for today's Skywatch Friday.


All I have to share is the big, blue, beautiful sky of the eastern plains of Colorado.  Every morning I make the trek from the house to the barn around 7:00 a.m. to feed my boys their breakfast.  They're always waiting for me.



The gray in front is Jasper and behind him is Doc, our buckskin paint tobiano.  Doc's full name is Big Sky Rock Doc.  Yes, he's a descendant of Doc Bar.  He has beautiful conformation.  My daughter showed him when she was home and thanks to Doc, she got an amazing scholarship to CSU for all four years.  Both boys are 23 years old now and they're doing great, but they don't like to miss a meal.

That's how my mornings usually start...what's your routine?






Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
You got great views out your back door and your front!!
Joyful said…
It's a beautiful scene.
Pretty shot. Sounds like a wonderful way to start your day!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!