May Post #12: Camping (sorta)

The trailer has been de-winterized. The weather has gotten halfway decent.  Camping season has arrived.  The only problem is that due to the Covid, all the campgrounds are closed.

No fear, we'll just go camping in the backyard.


We had our campfire inside.  Our state is under a burn restriction during the Corona crisis so no outside fires allowed for the foreseeable future.


We were close enough to pick up the wi-fi signal from the house so we binged some Netflix on the smart TV in the bedroom.  Our large screen TV in the living area is not a smart TV.


We set the furnace at 68 degrees and climbed into our queen size bed for the night.  I have my new silk pillowcase that I received for Mother's Day.

Okay, maybe this doesn't count as camping at all.  I'm not even sure it counts as glamping.

The governor reopened our campgrounds today so maybe there will be a real camping trip in our near future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!