May Post #16: Mr. Hayden Jackson Moran P.

Little Hayden is one of my best buddies.  He's not actually so little anymore...he weighs about 13 pounds.


Irv found him in the barn one very cold and snowy night about a year and a half ago.


He's always up to something.  He doesn't always remember to hide his tail.


There's no telling where you might find him.


I try to make enrichment activities for him to keep him entertained.


He especially likes to have a tunnel made out of sofa cushions.


He cuddles up and sleeps on my side at night.  He can't stand Irv.  If Irv enters the room, Hayden runs.

.
He's named after the famous explorer, photographer, and artist from the Yellowstone expedition of 1870.  I haven't decided if he's going to Yellowstone with Sophie and I.  I'm afraid if this little feral kitty escaped from the trailer up there that I'd never see him again.


Just for fun, here's a photo of Sophie when she was a wee kitten six years ago.  

Life is so much better with Kittens!


Comments

polcat24 said…
You would think that the cat would be grateful that I saved him. But he hates me.
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Cats are never grateful. Ours are wanting me to go back to work.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!