Skywatch Friday - Cold!

Colorado is in the midst of an Arctic blast just like most of the rest of the country.  It has been unbelievably cold--we haven't gotten above 5 degrees for the last three days.  I hear that this air is coming from Siberia.  I have just one thing to say, "Siberia, please keep your cold air".

This morning it was minus 12.2 degrees when I got out of bed.  That is cold.  There was a glimmer of hope this morning though--blue sky above Pikes Peak.  Maybe we'll have our beautiful Colorado weather back in a day or two.

Have a great Skywatch Friday!

Comments

Maude Lynn said…
We're getting that same Siberian air in Oklahoma, and I'd like to send it back!
Steffi said…
Very beautiful photo for SWF!Have a nice weekend.
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Beautiful Ellen. Nice pic!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!