Playing Santa Claus

Sometimes during this busy time of year we don't think about the people who aren't as fortunate as we are.  One of my co-workers has a wife who teaches in a district where her kids don't have a lot of things, some are even homeless.  Every year we try support a couple of the families just to make sure they have a nice Christmas.











During lunch today I did some shopping for these kids.  One of the families has two little girls so I got to fulfill my tutu fix and provide them with some cute outfits.















There is also a little boy who "loves" spider man.














The older girl asked for a hoodie.  I hope she likes this one.










There's something very satisfying about buying gifts for kids who will never know who they're from.  

That's really what Christmas is all about--kindness, caring, charity.

Merry Christmas Nathan, Maliyah, Hannah, and Millie.  I hope these small gifts brighten your day!






Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Good for you!! At work we support seniors in nursing homes who have no family. They want stuff like shampoo, underwear, toothpaste. It is really heartbreaking to think of people being abandoned whether they are young or old.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!