You've got to be kidding
A couple weeks ago one of our vendors from work invited me and a couple co-workers to Photopalooza. This is a thank you event for customers which includes a photography contest.
Each invitee could submit two photos for the contest.
I intended to submit two of my best photos, but unfortunately I kept forgetting to look for photos when I was at home.
The submission deadline arrived and I was forced to select two photos that I had on my computer at work which didn't leave me with a lot of options.
I selected this photo that I took in Australia.
The second picture that I submitted was this one of Doc and Cody.
I love this photo.
Both of these photos were blown up to poster size and printed on glossy paper with a high quality color printer. My kangaroo photo looked good, but the photo of Doc and Cody was AMAZING.
There's just one problem--I didn't take the photo of Doc and Cody.
You won't believe it...
Doc and Cody won second place in the contest!
A really nice prize went to second place--$200 in Southwest Airlines gift cards.
So who's the photographer you may be wondering. It's no other than "Mr. Professional Photographer" also known as Irv.
I may never hear the end of this.
(Maybe I should have told him the kangaroo photo was the winner.)
Each invitee could submit two photos for the contest.
I intended to submit two of my best photos, but unfortunately I kept forgetting to look for photos when I was at home.
The submission deadline arrived and I was forced to select two photos that I had on my computer at work which didn't leave me with a lot of options.
I selected this photo that I took in Australia.
The second picture that I submitted was this one of Doc and Cody.
I love this photo.
Both of these photos were blown up to poster size and printed on glossy paper with a high quality color printer. My kangaroo photo looked good, but the photo of Doc and Cody was AMAZING.
There's just one problem--I didn't take the photo of Doc and Cody.
You won't believe it...
Doc and Cody won second place in the contest!
A really nice prize went to second place--$200 in Southwest Airlines gift cards.
So who's the photographer you may be wondering. It's no other than "Mr. Professional Photographer" also known as Irv.
I may never hear the end of this.
(Maybe I should have told him the kangaroo photo was the winner.)
Comments