A new look
When we moved into our new house seven years ago we had a lot of white walls. Two of our three bathrooms had white walls with a border around the top edge.
I've pretty much left them alone of the years because I hate painting! I also hate wallpaper and borders. What a pain to remove them. If I ever even mention putting up wallpaper, I hope someone will knock some sense into me!
Well, enough white walls. Time to re-do guest bathroom #1.
Here's before...
boring, dull, and just plain ugly.
I did find some spray on stuff at Lowes that made removing that border fairly easy.
I selected my new color palette from these towels that I bought at Target.
I think it turned out rather fabulous.
I love these hooks that I found at Hobby Lobby!
I re-purposed some artwork.
We were supposed to have new flooring installed in this bathroom last week when they were here doing the living and dining rooms, but they ran out of floor boards. We had to order a couple more boxes and they'll be back next week to install them.
Thanks to my sweet hubby for all the help he gave me and to HGTV for all the ideas!
Maybe we'll tackle guest bathroom #2 after the holidays.
My goal is to never have an out-of-date room--no wood paneling, avocado appliances, bubble ceilings, or shag carpeting for me.
What is your latest home improvement project?
I've pretty much left them alone of the years because I hate painting! I also hate wallpaper and borders. What a pain to remove them. If I ever even mention putting up wallpaper, I hope someone will knock some sense into me!
Well, enough white walls. Time to re-do guest bathroom #1.
Here's before...
boring, dull, and just plain ugly.
I did find some spray on stuff at Lowes that made removing that border fairly easy.
I selected my new color palette from these towels that I bought at Target.
I think it turned out rather fabulous.
I love these hooks that I found at Hobby Lobby!
I re-purposed some artwork.
We were supposed to have new flooring installed in this bathroom last week when they were here doing the living and dining rooms, but they ran out of floor boards. We had to order a couple more boxes and they'll be back next week to install them.
Thanks to my sweet hubby for all the help he gave me and to HGTV for all the ideas!
Maybe we'll tackle guest bathroom #2 after the holidays.
My goal is to never have an out-of-date room--no wood paneling, avocado appliances, bubble ceilings, or shag carpeting for me.
What is your latest home improvement project?
Comments