Thanksgiving 2011

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone.










It was a fun day with family and friends, but we missed those who couldn't be with us.

Mary had to work the entire day at the ER.

Dana and Adam were in Australia.

There were also family dinners in Tulsa and Albuquerque.  (Wish we could be in three places at once.)


Mr. Beans made us some beautiful Thanksgiving decorations.






















Have you ever seen a cuter grandson?










Now it's on to Christmas.  I didn't venture out on Black Friday, but I think I'll go out by myself today to see if there are any good deals left. 

Hopefully I won't get trampled, pepper-sprayed, or arrested and hauled off to jail.

Happy Holidays!

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Mr. Beans is certainly multitalented! We had 25 people or so at Jeanette's house. Nice having lots of people. Miss you guys a lot during the Holidays.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!