Big Brothers
Mr. Beans has two big brothers from the Air Force Academy. Beau and Sam are two fine young cadets from Georgia.
I have one question though, when did they start letting 14-year olds into the Academy? (Does it mean I'm getting old when Air Force cadets look like they're 14?)
I can't think of better role models for Mr. Beans. Wouldn't it be awesome if he was an Air Force cadet in about eight years?
They took him to a Halloween carnival last weekend.
(I don't think Mr. Beans knew we were spying on them from above.)
This weekend we're going to meet Beau and Sam with Mr. Beans again. It will be at the Army vs. Air Force football game at the Academy.
We're going to meet them in the cadet tailgate area. Of course we're big fans of Air Force except when they're playing Army (or CSU), then we have to be for Army.
Do you think we'll survive going into the cadet tailgate area if we're wearing the gold and black of Army?
I guess we'll find out.
GO ARMY!
I have one question though, when did they start letting 14-year olds into the Academy? (Does it mean I'm getting old when Air Force cadets look like they're 14?)
I can't think of better role models for Mr. Beans. Wouldn't it be awesome if he was an Air Force cadet in about eight years?
They took him to a Halloween carnival last weekend.
(I don't think Mr. Beans knew we were spying on them from above.)
This weekend we're going to meet Beau and Sam with Mr. Beans again. It will be at the Army vs. Air Force football game at the Academy.
We're going to meet them in the cadet tailgate area. Of course we're big fans of Air Force except when they're playing Army (or CSU), then we have to be for Army.
Do you think we'll survive going into the cadet tailgate area if we're wearing the gold and black of Army?
I guess we'll find out.
GO ARMY!
Comments
Go Mr. Bean's Air Force cadet.