What to do?
I'm working on a new degree through Colorado State University's Global Campus which is an online university. When I started taking classes there I declared by major as Business Management. Now they are offering a major in Information Technology Management. I checked with my advisor and I can switch to IT Management without losing any credits. I have the same number of classes to complete for either degree.
The question is...should I stick with Business Management or switch to IT Management?
If I stick with Business Management I will have to take one more economics class and one more statistics class in addition to a bunch of leadership, management, and other varied classes.
Yuck.
I hate economics and math!!!
If I switch to IT Management I'll be taking programming, database, and networking classes that I'm already comfortable with. They would more than likely be a breeze for me. Afterall, I have an associates degree in computer science , I work in IT, and I spend 8 hours a day on the computer.
I love computers!
Take the difficult, challenging route or the comfortable route? That's the question.
I think I know which direction I'm leaning to. What's your opinion?
And as a reminder--I HATE economics and math!
The question is...should I stick with Business Management or switch to IT Management?
If I stick with Business Management I will have to take one more economics class and one more statistics class in addition to a bunch of leadership, management, and other varied classes.
Yuck.
I hate economics and math!!!
If I switch to IT Management I'll be taking programming, database, and networking classes that I'm already comfortable with. They would more than likely be a breeze for me. Afterall, I have an associates degree in computer science , I work in IT, and I spend 8 hours a day on the computer.
I love computers!
Take the difficult, challenging route or the comfortable route? That's the question.
I think I know which direction I'm leaning to. What's your opinion?
And as a reminder--I HATE economics and math!
Comments
What's the future you see for you? IT?
As Yoda would say, "The answer is obvious and you will figure it out."
btw, Happy Belated Birthday! You did catch my singing on your voice mail right?
I guess it is getting close to the grand secret adventure with Mr. Beans. (Oops, did I spill the beans?)