That's cool
Our new air conditioner was installed this week. Now we have this really ugly box outside the back door.
(Notice the horses taking a nap in the background.)
I'm not sure they were paying attention to my lilac bushes that I have kept alive for two whole summers. Not an easy task when you live on the drought-stricken prairie.
It was a beautiful day on the eastern plains of Colorado, in the 50s.
But not quite warm enough for air conditioning. We're going to have to wait until it gets to at least 70.
(Notice the horses taking a nap in the background.)
I'm not sure they were paying attention to my lilac bushes that I have kept alive for two whole summers. Not an easy task when you live on the drought-stricken prairie.
It was a beautiful day on the eastern plains of Colorado, in the 50s.
But not quite warm enough for air conditioning. We're going to have to wait until it gets to at least 70.
Comments