One birthday down...

We gave Mr. Beans his first luggage set for his birthday.  You may be wondering why we thought this would be a useful gift for him.  Well, in twenty days we're taking him on a trip.  You may recall that last year Irv and Mr. Beans went on the "man trip".  I'm going on the trip this year so we can't call it the man trip.  Our trip is going to be called the "grand tour".  This is a trip for "grand" parents and "grand" son.  The only thing Mr. Beans know is that we're going on a plane to get where we're going.  I promised his mom that we wouldn't take him to Mexico, but other than that the sky is the limit.   So, where will the "grand" tour take us...I can't tell--it's a secret, but it's going to be "grand"!
March is a busy month for birthdays.  Now that we're done with Mr. Beans' birthday, it's time for the next birthday...Grandma P's birthday is tomorrow, March 2nd. She's one of my most faithful followers.   Happy birthday, mom!  I hope you have a great day!



Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Mr. B is going to love his trip. You and Irv are such great grandparents.

It looks like your MIL and FIL are doing well. They are great people! You can tell they love Mr. Beans.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!