A day at the zoo
How cute!
Even more cute!
I had fun with my new lense at the San Diego Zoo.
We not only enjoyed all the animals, we enjoyed all the flowers too. Everything is still brown in Colorado so it was a treat to see all the colors.
We're off to spend our last day at Disney today. Hopefully we can convince Mr. Beans to ride Magic Mountain. Tomorrow we have to go home.
:( I'm sad.
Even more cute!
I had fun with my new lense at the San Diego Zoo.
We not only enjoyed all the animals, we enjoyed all the flowers too. Everything is still brown in Colorado so it was a treat to see all the colors.
We're off to spend our last day at Disney today. Hopefully we can convince Mr. Beans to ride Magic Mountain. Tomorrow we have to go home.
:( I'm sad.
Comments