A very fun place

I thought we were going to Lego Land yesterday, but instead we ended up in San Francisco.









Las Vegas










New York










We even made a stop at the Hollywood Bowl










Mr. Beans got a chance to take a driving test and earn his driver's license.  This is a kid's driving course where they are supposed to obey the traffic signals and stay on the proper side of the road.  Mr. Beans did really good, some of the kids just drove aimlessly around.





Mr. Beans and pappy had to stop and take a rest...wait a minute, that's not pappy









There's pappy.  Grammy and pappy are starting to get a little worn down, but Mr. Beans said his feet and legs started hurting today also so we aren't feeling quite so old.  Maybe a day off tomorrow, especially since the rains have come back.







Mr. Beans got to program a robot at Mind Storm.  Thanks to his uncle we knew to sign up for this activity as soon as we arrived at the park.  It was fun for him to program his robot to complete certain tasks.  I just wish the teacher would have been a little less involved.






I think one little boy was in Lego Land heaven.  So far, it has been his favorite place.  I think when he grows up he's going to become a master builder for Lego Land.








The day ended with a beautiful sunset on the beach and for Mr. Beans, a quick run through the surf.

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Minitown was my favorite part of Legoland. I posted some of the photos on the Myworld meme (with a little picnick.com treatment to make it kind of gauzy) and I think some of the folks thought that they were photos of New York City and such.
The rides were about my speed. The mindstorm was fun but like you say the teacher was involved heavily.
The surf was cold.
Looks like you guys are doing it right. Thanks for the post.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!