The bridal shower has come and gone
The shower was held in downtown Colorado Springs. My wonderful husband came along to carry things into the restaurant, but then he had to leave. No men allowed! Since the restaurant normally doesn't open until 4:00 we were a little concerned when the start time was drawing near and nobody was there to let us in. Much to our relief, the manager finally came and opened the door.
The room looked especially beautiful all adorned in pink. Jillian's matron of honor did a great job on all the decorations.
The pink cupcakes in the various pink dishes were very creative and festive.
Jillian was queen for the day and most importantly...
she received a tool that will help her keep Brian in line for years to come.
She received a lot of nice things--and a few tastefully naughty things.
The scrapbook I put together for her brought a tear to her eyes so it was a success.
It's just a little over two months until the wedding. I had planned this really lovely toast and at the last minute I got really choked up and couldn't say anything. I'm pretty sure she knows what was in my heart.
Does this mean my baby is really going to leave me some day?
Can we please rewind 23 years and have a do over?
It was a fun day with my three beautiful daughters and good friends, not to mention the wonderful three course meal that was very yummy. Our waiters were two young men who I think really enjoyed taking care of a roomful of women. Thanks everyone for making this such a special day for Jillian!
Comments