Close up and personal

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!  I had a really nice day at work followed by dinner at Jose Muldoons then cake and presents at Mary's house.  I received a lot of great gifts including a new lens for my camera that can get really close up.

Mr. Beans snapped this picture of Bella.




We got a close up of him when he gave me a special birthday concert.








This is another shot that Mr. Beans took.










Mr. Beans thought everyone should be photographed together so here's Pappy and Brian.


Apparently we have a budding artist on our hands.  Just wait until next week's "grand tour".  Mr. Beans is going to have lots of chances to take some great photos.

It was a fun day!

Comments

Emily said…
I LOVE the cake photo of you girls! Good work Mr. Beans!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Looks like everybody had a good time.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!