Rained Out
Day 1 of the grand tour - Disneyland.
We ran into Mickey right away which was a nice surprise. By the way, Mary and Dana, I made Mr. Beans sit through the Lincoln speech. Remember how much you used to hate that?
Had a great time for about 4 hours. No lines, not too many people, but then the skys opened up. It was cold and rainy, and I mean very rainy.
We decided to leave and go check into the timeshare which is right on the beach. Unfortunately, I forgot my surf board.
Mr. Beans wants to know what we'll do if there's a tsunami. I told him we didn't have to worry about that. The directory in the timeshare only has emergency procedures for earthquakes and nuclear disasters. (not kidding)
We're looking for an indoor activity for tomorrow.
Southern California in March...not such a good idea. This is my second trip to "sunny" California in the last few years and both times it was cold and damp. I pretty sure we can get a flight out of here tomorrow that goes straight to Hawaii where it is currently 83 degrees.
We ran into Mickey right away which was a nice surprise. By the way, Mary and Dana, I made Mr. Beans sit through the Lincoln speech. Remember how much you used to hate that?
Had a great time for about 4 hours. No lines, not too many people, but then the skys opened up. It was cold and rainy, and I mean very rainy.
We decided to leave and go check into the timeshare which is right on the beach. Unfortunately, I forgot my surf board.
Mr. Beans wants to know what we'll do if there's a tsunami. I told him we didn't have to worry about that. The directory in the timeshare only has emergency procedures for earthquakes and nuclear disasters. (not kidding)
We're looking for an indoor activity for tomorrow.
Southern California in March...not such a good idea. This is my second trip to "sunny" California in the last few years and both times it was cold and damp. I pretty sure we can get a flight out of here tomorrow that goes straight to Hawaii where it is currently 83 degrees.
Comments
Did Mr. Beans like the Lincoln speech?