The lost art of RSVPing...

Jillian's bridal shower is next Sunday.  I have been helping her Maid of Honor collect the RSVPs which were due by today.  The invitees should have had plenty of time since the invitations were sent out a couple weeks ago.  As of today, we've only received a handful of RSVPs.  Does this mean people aren't coming or are they planning to just show up without RSVPing?  Since the shower is being held at a restaurant we really need an exact count.  Is it rude to start calling people to find out if they're coming? 

I have a feeling that this is just a glimpse of what the wedding RSVPs will be like.  It's going to be a nightmare! 

People, where are your manners????

Comments

Dana of Oz said…
Sorry! I'll be there!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!