It's finally finished...
I just submitted my final project for my Financial Reporting and Analysis class. It is an expanded analysis of the financial statements of a publicly traded company and an opinion on the financial health of the company. I chose a Colorado-based company--Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc.
Did you know RMCF is headquartered in Durango, Colorado? If you're interested--after completing my analysis of their balance sheets, income statements, and cash flows for the last three years, I believe RMCF is financially healthy and would be a good investment. They've been hurt by the recession, but have managed their business well. The next time you walk by a RMCF, stop in and buy one of those caramel apples or chocolate turtles. They're a good company. Look for them at Cold Stone Creamery as they've joined in a trial joint venture to co-brand with them.
Now remember, I am not a professional so my opinion really means nothing.
On to my next class--Managerial Economics. (yuck!) So how did you spend your Saturday night?
Did you know RMCF is headquartered in Durango, Colorado? If you're interested--after completing my analysis of their balance sheets, income statements, and cash flows for the last three years, I believe RMCF is financially healthy and would be a good investment. They've been hurt by the recession, but have managed their business well. The next time you walk by a RMCF, stop in and buy one of those caramel apples or chocolate turtles. They're a good company. Look for them at Cold Stone Creamery as they've joined in a trial joint venture to co-brand with them.
Now remember, I am not a professional so my opinion really means nothing.
On to my next class--Managerial Economics. (yuck!) So how did you spend your Saturday night?
Comments