Workin' from Home
My employer recently investment lots of money in a training program for me to become a Microsoft SharePoint developer. My first class took place today and will conclude tomorrow. It's an online, instructor led class which means I have to be connected to a computer for eight hours per day. Since I work in a cubicle and can't close a door to not be disturbed I suggested to my boss that I participate in the class from home. Much to my surprise, she agreed! I was up, dressed, logged on and ready to go by 6:45 this morning. The instructor lives in Connecticutt so the class hours are based on the Eastern time zone.
I've had a little experience with SharePoint, but I am so excited and have so many ideas about how we can use this product to improve productivity in our office. I just hope I can progress through all the classes I need quickly so I can get started as soon as possible.
I must admit it is really nice to work from home for a couple days, especially since it is so cold outside. It's snowing outside right now, but I don't have to worry what the roads will be like in the morning. The dogs were especially happy as they napped on the day bed that is in our office. I'm pretty sure they would like it to be a permanent arrangement. I think it's fine for a day or two, but it would be kind of lonely after a few days.
I've had a little experience with SharePoint, but I am so excited and have so many ideas about how we can use this product to improve productivity in our office. I just hope I can progress through all the classes I need quickly so I can get started as soon as possible.
I must admit it is really nice to work from home for a couple days, especially since it is so cold outside. It's snowing outside right now, but I don't have to worry what the roads will be like in the morning. The dogs were especially happy as they napped on the day bed that is in our office. I'm pretty sure they would like it to be a permanent arrangement. I think it's fine for a day or two, but it would be kind of lonely after a few days.
Comments