Who wants to go for a walk?

Perpetual Motion
It was such a beautiful day outside today that we decided to take the dogs for a walk after work.  They were so excited that they couldn't be still long enough to have a picture taken.








I decided to bring the camera along on the walk so even though it was daylight when we started...


 it was dark by the time we got headed home.  I felt the need to stop and take photographs of everything I saw and I tried several new settings on the camera.  Most of them didn't work out, but it was still fun experiementing.








The neighbor's horses came up to say "hi".  I don't know what their names are so I'll make up some names for them.  How about Valentino and Cupid in honor of Valentines week?








The sun was setting over the mountains.  It was very lovely and relaxing after a stressful day at work. 










My favorite shots today were of fences.










I especially like this one.  There's something about an old barbed wire fence with aged, weathered fence posts.  I just love them.





It was a beautiful February day!  How long until winter returns?

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Nice pics Sis. I like how you captured the motion of your dog.

Nice pic with Irv and the dogs. You got a great sky in the background.

Ditto with your photo of the horses.

The shot with the mountains in the background is outstanding.
Dana of Oz said…
Looks like you're learning your camera pretty well! Are you taking a class or anything?

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!