Another arctic blast

How do you know when the eastern plains of Colorado are in a deep freeze?

When Irv puts on the "windchill is 25 below" goggles to go out and feed the horses.

How do you know when your man loves you?

When he puts on the "windchill is 25 below" goggles and goes out to feed your horses.



At least the trough has a new heater so the water isn't frozen. 










I wonder how the job market is in Arizona.  I'm pretty sure there's a FC office in Tempe.

I have to keep telling myself that it won't be too long until days like this are back. 

I love Colorado, I love Colorado, I love Colorado, I love Colorado . . .

Comments

Dana of Oz said…
The house is empty and I believe that it's in the 70's in Phoenix. Just saying..

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!