New Toys

Dana called me last night.  She said a package was going to be delivered to our house today and I was not to open it.  "Why?", I asked.  She said it was a new lens for her camera and she didn't want me to use it. 

Hmmmm.   A new lens that would fit my camera.  Why would I want to open that?  Perhaps I should try it out before she gets here in two weeks.  After all, if it is defective wouldn't she rather I take care of exchanging it before she gets here?  Temptations, temptations....










Maybe she would like to trade it for all these Girl Scout cookies.  I bet they don't have thin mints in Australia.








Or maybe she'd like to trade it for my new toy. 

Yes, I am the proud owner of a new iPad.  No, I didn't buy it myself, it was a gift from a company that I'm taking SharePoint classes through.  I was told that I get to keep it for my personal use, but I'm having conflicting feelings about that.  After all, my company paid for all that training.


So Dana, what do you think about a trade?

(just kidding)

Comments

Emily said…
I want an iPad so bad! That is awesome...have fun!!!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Hmmm.....
She didn't say anything about Irv opening the package right?

I want an ipad very badly. That is a nice gift. If your employer is ok with it you need to just enjoy it.
Dana of Oz said…
I do want an Ipad but I'm really excited about the lense. I should have waited to have it mailed. I'll know if it's been opened!!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!