It's a little cold today

-12.2 degrees when we woke up this morning and the wind was blowing like crazy.  My hero, Irv, volunteered to feed the horses, thank God!  Our high today is supposed to get up to zero.

I hear there's a blizzard warning in Oklahoma today.  I bet my brother and his wife are thrilled about that.  Maybe my nephew will get a snow day!

On a brighter note, Jillian got a new job at a mortgage company.  She starts tomorrow!

Comments

Sweetie said…
I think we will probably have a "snow week" from the looks of it. Oklahoma is not equipped for this kind of weather. Congratulations to Jillian...that is super news.
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Wow, Cold!!

We have a lot of snow but also pretty high winds.

I need to reactivate my weather station.

Congratulations to Jillian for finding a job so quickly. The economic downturn was kind hard on the family but everybody is reemployed now.
Dana of Oz said…
That sounds miserable. I'd much rather deal with the Category 5 cyclone we've got coming in.

Although a snow day would be nice so you could sleep in!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!