Summer!

What do I love the most about summer?

Being outside.

Enjoying the weather.

Having a glass of wine and admiring Pikes Peak from my front yard.

My garden.

Flex time at work!

Warmth (or at least warmer).

Vacation!

Not having to drive to work on icy roads!

Seeing my family that I only get to see once per year!

Having the opportunity to run in a race almost every Saturday morning.

Rain!

Dining outside on the patio at my favorite restaurants.

Green grass (for the first time in years).

Coming upon snakes in the barn, road, or least unexpected places (NOT!).

Going outside without a jacket on.

Flowers.

My fire pit which Irv recently converted from wood burning to propane.  Now I can go out and start it whenever the feeling hits.


Summer is definitely my favorite time of year and that's why some day I'm going to live in Scottsdale or Florida where it's summer year 'round.

What's your favorite thing about summer?

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Sounds like summer to me.

Burn that propane!!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!