Skywatch Friday: Butterflies
In April we visited our daughter and son-in-law who live in Phoenix and they took us to the Desert Botanical Garden.
The entire garden was beautiful especially with the Chihully exhibit that they had at the time. Another exhibit that I really enjoyed was the Butterfly Pavilion. It was filled with butterflies of every color.
Beautiful!
Visiting the Desert Botanical Garden in the midst of an Arizona summer probably isn't a good idea, but I highly recommend it if you're there when it's a little cooler.
Happy Skywatch Friday!
The entire garden was beautiful especially with the Chihully exhibit that they had at the time. Another exhibit that I really enjoyed was the Butterfly Pavilion. It was filled with butterflies of every color.
Beautiful!
Visiting the Desert Botanical Garden in the midst of an Arizona summer probably isn't a good idea, but I highly recommend it if you're there when it's a little cooler.
Happy Skywatch Friday!
Comments
Pixellicious Photos