Take time to smell the roses
Feeling better today...I ended up taking the whole week off of work.
Oh well, that's what sick time is for, I just wish I didn't feel so guilty.
I spent some time enjoying my flowers and playing with my camera. I decided I've forgotten everything I ever learned in the photography classes I've taken. Plus, I seem to have misplaced the cheat sheet I bought at one of these classes that reminds me how to set the aperture, shutter speed, etc.
Oh well, my flowers are beautiful. We've had rain the last three days so maybe sometime this summer we will have some blooms in the yard.
Enjoy!
Oh well, that's what sick time is for, I just wish I didn't feel so guilty.
I spent some time enjoying my flowers and playing with my camera. I decided I've forgotten everything I ever learned in the photography classes I've taken. Plus, I seem to have misplaced the cheat sheet I bought at one of these classes that reminds me how to set the aperture, shutter speed, etc.
Oh well, my flowers are beautiful. We've had rain the last three days so maybe sometime this summer we will have some blooms in the yard.
Enjoy!
Comments