Feeling yucky
Everything was going so well. I was pain-free and doing really well so they released me from the hospital several hours early so Irv and I decided to head home instead of staying near the hospital in a hotel. After all, I was exhausted. The hospital is not the place to get any rest.
Not long after we got home I started having pain and I still can't eat much of anything. In fact, at this point I can't imagine ever eating again. I'm not complaining though...it could have been so much worse. Fortunately for me, I had my comfort grand-dog here who stayed by my side all day. He just seems to know when people aren't feeling well. Thanks Diesel...I needed that lovin'.
My plan was to go back to work tomorrow, but that's not going to happen. Just one more reminder that I'm not the one in control. I'm just very thankful that things went as well as they did and a little pain is to be expected when people have been exploring your insides.
Thanks so much to my wonderful MIL and FIL who sent me a card to congratulate me on my graduation along with a Home Depot gift card so I could plant a tree or something to remember my hard work. What a nice idea. I really appreciate their thoughtfulness.
I also received flowers from my wonderful daughters and work family. I love flowers! My dad said he sent me some too that I'll receive tomorrow. Having flowers all around me makes me feel better. Thanks everyone!
Mr. Beans had his end of year concert tonight that I had to miss. Sorry little buddy that I couldn't be there. Luckily Pappy took some videos and I got to hear some of the concert. You did an awesome job!
Here's a link to a clip on Youtube so that everyone can enjoy it.
Mr. Beans End of Year Concert 5-8-2013
My plan was to go back to work tomorrow, but that's not going to happen. Just one more reminder that I'm not the one in control. I'm just very thankful that things went as well as they did and a little pain is to be expected when people have been exploring your insides.
I also received flowers from my wonderful daughters and work family. I love flowers! My dad said he sent me some too that I'll receive tomorrow. Having flowers all around me makes me feel better. Thanks everyone!
Mr. Beans had his end of year concert tonight that I had to miss. Sorry little buddy that I couldn't be there. Luckily Pappy took some videos and I got to hear some of the concert. You did an awesome job!
Here's a link to a clip on Youtube so that everyone can enjoy it.
Mr. Beans End of Year Concert 5-8-2013

Comments