A great Mother's Day

I had wonderful day today.  Mary, Jillian, and Mr. Beans took me to breakfast and then Jillian and I went to the zoo.  All three of my daughters and Mr. Beans showered me with gifts, flowers, and a spa in a box.



Thanks girls!  I love you all so much.

My brother posted a picture of my mom on Facebook that I didn't remember.  When Jillian saw the picture she said she didn't realize how much I resembled my mom.  In September my mom will have been gone for 10 years.  In some ways it seems like an eternity ago, in other ways in seems like just yesterday.  I miss her so much.
 
It was an absolutely beautiful day.  I got about 2/3rds of my veggie patch planted.   I spend about an hour just raking the tumbleweeds out of my garden.  This was a crazy year for tumbleweeds.  I should have taken before and after pictures.
 
It was a really nice day! 

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
I'm glad you had a good day. It was a great day for a zoo.

I don't remember getting that picture but there it was. I've thought you resembled Mom for some time. And that is a good thing.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!