Skywatch Friday: Angels in the Sky

I'm not a Mormon and I don't know about their beliefs, but I certainly enjoy the architecture of their temples.  This is an especially beautiful and peaceful shot of the Idaho Falls temple on a snowy, cold Christmas evening. 

This temple is topped by an angel of the Mormon Church named Moroni.  Maybe it's on all their temples...I don't know.


Happy Skywatch Friday!

Comments

Laila said…
I do understand you. It was a very interesting building!
And a lovely light at the time. I like it a lot ♥
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
The Mormons are nice folks and they certainly know how to build their Temples.

I got to tour their Temple in Oklahoma City after it was constructed but before it was made official. The interior was very nicely designed and the materials used were sumptuous.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!