Really good!

While cooking dinner tonight I decided that Irv and I needed a special treat.

Raspberry White Chocolate Scones.


















Mix with 8 tablespoons of REAL butter and 2/3 cup of ice cold water.

Shape into a 8-inch round circle.

Cut into 12 wedges.

Bake.

Enjoy!







A little piece of heaven that comes in a mix from The Prepared Pantry  (my cousin's company in Idaho).

I have just one thing to say....YUM!

I'm pretty sure Irv agrees.

We enjoyed one (or maybe two) for dessert after dinner.

I can't wait to have one for breakfast with a cup of green tea.

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
We are going through pancakes right now from prepared pantry. We need to add scones to the order next time.
Ellen said…
They are delicious!!! Hmmmm Hmmmm good :)

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!