My Little Green Bag!

Dana and Adam's friend, Lucas, joined us for Christmas again this year.  He is part of our family now and has giving us the tradition of starting our Christmas meal with a shot of vodka.

He gave us some very thoughtful Australian gifts including a bottle of Australian Shiraz, a CD of Aussie songs, and my favorite--this Little Green Bag.





At first I will admit that I had no clue what the Little Green Bag was.  All I knew is that it smelled wonderful and was filled with these things.


Luckily, the wrapper had lots of information on it.  These are natural products including solid shampoo and conditioner, massage bar, and sea vegetable soap.  It also includes a tin for transporting the solid shampoo when you travel and a Furoshiki scarf that the Japanese traditionally used to transport their toiletries to the public baths.

I love it! 

The shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair so soft.

My only question is...Where do I buy this in the U.S.?

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
You might have to go to Australia to restock.
Dana of Oz said…
Based on your recommendation, i went and bought myself some today. i'll let you know how it goes. Turns out theres a store in Denver. www.lushusa.com

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!