Hoops
Mr. Beans had his first basketball game on Tuesday.
I had to miss it because the games start right after school and each quarter only lasts eight minutes. The game was over before I even left work.
He's #1 (just like I've always said--my #1 grandson)
Here he is guarding or something (sorry, I know very little about b-ball).
I had to miss it because the games start right after school and each quarter only lasts eight minutes. The game was over before I even left work.
He's #1 (just like I've always said--my #1 grandson)
Here he is guarding or something (sorry, I know very little about b-ball).
(Two schools in the same school district. One has uniforms and the other only has t-shirts. How does that happen?)
It must have been fun. Look at that big smile!
I'm going to have to take some time off of work so I can watch his games.
Good job, Mr. Beans!
Comments