What next?
Irv and I went to a handgun safety class on Friday night.
I did something I never thought I'd do...I joined the NRA.
I couldn't resist, it was only $10 and I got this really cool hat.
I don't know what will happen next...I may become a Republican (some of my favorite people are Republicans--my dad, my brothers, and most of my friends--so I don't mean that in a bad way).
Hopefully they'll mail me a sticker that I can put on my truck. Then I will be an official "redneck".
I did something I never thought I'd do...I joined the NRA.
I couldn't resist, it was only $10 and I got this really cool hat.
I don't know what will happen next...I may become a Republican (some of my favorite people are Republicans--my dad, my brothers, and most of my friends--so I don't mean that in a bad way).
Hopefully they'll mail me a sticker that I can put on my truck. Then I will be an official "redneck".
Comments