There's going to be a wedding!

Dana and Adam are vacationing in New York City before they come here for Christmas.

Adam called to talk to Irv early Saturday morning.  I'm sure he thinks we are the nuttiest people ever because we were asleep when he called and I initially didn't recognize who he was before I handed the phone to Irv.  Irv was a little dumbfounded by what Adam called to ask him and his responses to Adam were a little incoherent.

(Sorry Adam.  I wish we could replay that whole call.)

Anyway, Adam called to ask for Dana's hand in marriage!

Irv and I have been waiting and waiting for Dana to call and tell us--I couldn't tell anyone, not even Mary and Jillian (although I did tell a few co-workers).  I've been about to bust at the seams.

Last night on top of Rockefeller Center Adam popped the question and Dana said YES!  Thank goodness.

Adam, now known as Mr. Romantic, wins the prize for making a girl's dream come true.  Not only did he surprise Dana in a spectacular setting, he designed this beautiful ring.  A ruby, Dana's birthstone, surrounded by diamonds.  It is truly stunning!

We couldn't be happier!  What could be better than a wedding in Hawaii?  We don't know the date yet, but I hope it's soon.  Adam, we're so happy to have you as an official member of our family.

Comments

Emily said…
Congratulations! Beautiful ring!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
That Adam is such a guy. Beautiful ring.

Congrats to them both.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!