Christmas in Vegas

It's like being on another planet.










There are two things I love about Vegas, the rodeo and Cowboy Christmas.  Cowboy Christmas is a trade show that takes place in three convention centers.  At the Mandalay Bay convention center it's called something else, but it's the same thing.

Lots of shopping.  Irv is such a sport, he just follows me around and carries the bags (as long as they're not pink bags).

I found lots and lots of gifts for myself.  I know that's not what you're supposed to do this time of year, but I have to take advantage of the shopping while I'm here.






This is my favorite find!

Why is it that when you become a grandparent you want the whole world to know?








We had a fantastic dinner at Tao last night.  My first ever Peking Duck with Pad Thai noodles.  It was wonderful!
























We got this nice little couple from France to take our picture in front of this waterfall at the Palazzo. 

Not sure they ever used a digital camera before, but they did a good job.











Everything is over the top in Vegas including the Christmas decorations.

Christmas decorations in Sin City?







Tonight is the rodeo.  Not sure what we'll do tomorrow.

Cowboy Christmas will be done, the rodeo will be finished and everyone will have gone home.

I think we'll probably head out on the strip to get some photos with my good camera, I've been wanting to go the Bellagio and get some pictures of the fountains and the Chihuly glass ceiling.

It's fun being here, but I'll be equally glad to go home.

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Looks like fun.

Make Irv carry some pink bags today. Just to keep him humble.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!