Merry Christmas from our house to yours
Another Christmas has come and gone.
We were very lucky because Santa once again stopped at our place and left a present or two for everyone.
Irv had to work, but the Command Center went on unclassified status for a few minutes so families could visit. I learned that I should never complain about my small cublicle at work because Irv literally sits elbow-to-elbow with his co-workers. Unfortunately, they don't allow cameras so I don't have pictures for the blog.
We had a marathon gift unwrapping session followed by a wonderful dinner. The girls pitched in and helped, but it was still an overwhelming amount of work. I'm feeling exhausted today which is compounded because I'm coming down with a cold too.
Next year I'm going on a cruise so someone else can do all the work.
I'm thankful to have a day off today to rest and go see War Horse (any movie that stars a horse has to be worth seeing!)
I think a nap sounds really good too.
As our family grows we're going to need to consider getting a larger dining room table. (Except that I am retiring so the girls are the ones who need to invest in a larger table.)
It was a wonderful day filled with family, but thank goodness it only comes once a year.
We were very lucky because Santa once again stopped at our place and left a present or two for everyone.
Irv had to work, but the Command Center went on unclassified status for a few minutes so families could visit. I learned that I should never complain about my small cublicle at work because Irv literally sits elbow-to-elbow with his co-workers. Unfortunately, they don't allow cameras so I don't have pictures for the blog.
We had a marathon gift unwrapping session followed by a wonderful dinner. The girls pitched in and helped, but it was still an overwhelming amount of work. I'm feeling exhausted today which is compounded because I'm coming down with a cold too.
Next year I'm going on a cruise so someone else can do all the work.
I'm thankful to have a day off today to rest and go see War Horse (any movie that stars a horse has to be worth seeing!)
I think a nap sounds really good too.
As our family grows we're going to need to consider getting a larger dining room table. (Except that I am retiring so the girls are the ones who need to invest in a larger table.)
It was a wonderful day filled with family, but thank goodness it only comes once a year.
Comments