It's a quarter after one...

...I'm all alone and I need you now.  (Lyrics from a Lady A song just in case you didn't know)

I'm a little happy that we got to see Lady Antebellum last week.

Tickets had been on sale for months and I had been meaning to buy some, but didn't get around to it until about 4:30 p.m. on the day of the concert.

We didn't get great seats--we were on the side of the stage and a little to the rear (or as the guy next to me said we had the cheap backstage tickets), but it was still fantastic!

See all those people in the center of the arena?  Those were the general admission tickets--no seats, just standing room.  You know you're getting old when you think standing three hours for a concert looks miserable.

(I didn't have my good camera with me so the pics are a little grainy due to the lack of light.)




Eden's Edge started the night.  How do those girls perform in those heels?

Do you think they put them on right before coming on stage and then kick them off as soon as they leave stage? 







They were followed by Mr. Josh Kelley...aka Mr. Katherine Heigl or Izzy for those of you who know Gray's Anatomy.









Then it was time for Lady A!

I love their music and am hoping Santa will bring me their new  album for Christmas.

What I love even more about them is that they are very down to earth, humble, and appreciative of their fans.

Their concert was one the most well run productions I've seen in a while.  Most concerts have a long wait between acts while they're changing out the equipment.

This one ran quickly and smoothly.  We were home and in bed by 11:05 which is very early for a concert that has three acts performing.  I really appreciate their efforts because I usually avoid concerts on a work night because I don't like staying out late and having to get up early for work.  I thought Lady A was worth a tired Friday though.

It was a great time and I highly recommend you go see Lady A if they come to your area.

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Looks and sounds like a good concert. Yep, I'm at the age where I appreciate getting out early. The standing room tickets do not do a thing for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!