SharePoint!
I get to extend my Christmas vacation by a couple days...sort of.
I'm taking a two day online SharePoint class. I'm kind of a SharePoint geek. Love it! I'm having a real hard time getting my co-workers to love it also. I don't think they like to change to tools that are new and more efficient. I'm going to keep working on them though.
It runs from 7:00 to 3:00 today and tomorrow. My brother, Bob, flew home this morning. The Aussie boys, Adam and Lucas, went to Breckenridge for a couple days of skiing. So I'm home with my Dad and Dana.
You may think I'm playing hookie, but I am required to attend and participate in class, plus I need to have a certificate of completion to present to my boss.
So I'm sitting in my office with my headphones on and two computers and iPad running being a good student. I have time to blog while I wait for the few non-technical students to catch up with the rest of us.. (Ugh!) There's at least one in every class.
I'm just glad I get to be home with my Dad and Dana and can visit with them during my breaks. (I am secretly hoping the instructor gets done early today!)
I'm taking a two day online SharePoint class. I'm kind of a SharePoint geek. Love it! I'm having a real hard time getting my co-workers to love it also. I don't think they like to change to tools that are new and more efficient. I'm going to keep working on them though.
It runs from 7:00 to 3:00 today and tomorrow. My brother, Bob, flew home this morning. The Aussie boys, Adam and Lucas, went to Breckenridge for a couple days of skiing. So I'm home with my Dad and Dana.
You may think I'm playing hookie, but I am required to attend and participate in class, plus I need to have a certificate of completion to present to my boss.
So I'm sitting in my office with my headphones on and two computers and iPad running being a good student. I have time to blog while I wait for the few non-technical students to catch up with the rest of us.. (Ugh!) There's at least one in every class.
I'm just glad I get to be home with my Dad and Dana and can visit with them during my breaks. (I am secretly hoping the instructor gets done early today!)

Comments
You are such a good and loyal employee.
I keep forgetting to tell Uncle Bob that they are tearing the main building at Del Norte High School down.
It's practically brand new. Let me see I graduated, 39 years ago, so lets see its only close to 50 years old.