Play ball!

I decided to venture out to Mr. Bean's baseball game tonight. I have to admit that I haven't been a very good fan this season. Due to budget cuts the city doesn't run many fields so Mr. Bean's games don't start until 7:45 and they last for two hours which means it is 10:15 before I get home. I don't know about you, but I think that's too late to keep kids (and Grammys) out.

Shiloh was second to bat and he got a hit! I have a video of his hit, but I can't figure out how to add it with this blogger app. I am still a little technically challenged with this iPhone.

Scoring a run

We've had thunderstorm warnings, tornado warnings, and the clouds are looking a little ominous, but the game must go on. Go Yankees!

Okay, I'm home now.  The game was called due to lightening.  Woohoo!  I got to see three-fourths of an inning!  Have you ever seen a more handsome grandson?


We had quite a show in the sky this evening!
It even got Mr. Bean's attention

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Mr. Beans is quite the athlete.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!