It's the big day
Today is half marathon day. It's also some other big day...Super Bowl with the Broncos! It's also my running buddy's birthday. But lets talk about what's most important.
Me!
My first half marathon!
There probably won't be a blog post today or maybe even tomorrow.
If I can't make it to the finish line I will have to hang my head in shame and I'll never blog again.
Wish me luck!
By the way...happy 36th Mary! I hope you know that not many people love you enough to run a half marathon for you.
Me!
My first half marathon!
There probably won't be a blog post today or maybe even tomorrow.
If I can't make it to the finish line I will have to hang my head in shame and I'll never blog again.
Wish me luck!
By the way...happy 36th Mary! I hope you know that not many people love you enough to run a half marathon for you.

Comments