Ringin' in the New Year
I know...I've started the new year as a really bad blogger. I think I'm beginning to take after my daughters.
Let me share how I started the New Year.
Irv was working on New Year's Eve so Mary and Mr. Beans invited me over for dinner. What a special treat.
We started with a little bubbly...
A nice light Moscato d' Asti for the old people and some Welch's Sparkling for the young man.
A little cheers to the new year!
Let me share how I started the New Year.
Irv was working on New Year's Eve so Mary and Mr. Beans invited me over for dinner. What a special treat.
We started with a little bubbly...
A nice light Moscato d' Asti for the old people and some Welch's Sparkling for the young man.
A little cheers to the new year!
This was followed by some enchiladas which were delicious!
Bella even got out from underneath the covers for a little while.
There's nothing better than spending time with my daughters and my very favorite grandson. Thanks for a nice evening Mary, Mr. Beans, and Bella!
Happy New Year Everyone!
(BTW Mr. Beans...it's time to retire that shirt for the year. Go Broncos!)
Comments
Go Broncos! They are fun to watch except when they don't have the ball.
I'm taking it game by game with Dallas. They get to play Green Bay at Lambeau field.