Arizona showers!

Last week we went to Arizona for D's baby shower.  Let me start by saying that my daughter has some very creative and talented friends.


This must be the right place!  (Sorry about the shadow!)

 
The home was exquisitely decorated with a purple and gray theme.
 
 
Both myself and A's mom had supplied photographs of the parents to be in their early years.  I love how they were displayed.
 
 
Look at these tables and the "shower" umbrellas hanging above them.  Amazing!
 
 
There was a special seat for the mama to be.


 
I love it when ladies set the table with the china and silver for special occasions.  I like to do this too, but my kids always make fun of me for using the good stuff on holidays.  What's the point of owning china and silver if you're never going to use them?
 

The lunch was simple, elegant, and delicious!


The mimosas were festive and very refreshing!

 
The invitations were beautiful.
 
 
There was a wishing tree for all the guests to write their wishes for Little Miss W.


 
No baby shower would be complete without games.   We played match the baby to its famous mom and "The price is right".
 
 
Little Miss W was showered with lots of gifts and got a good start on her library since everyone brought a book for her.
 
My beautiful daughter is an absolutely glowing mother-to-be.  She has amazing friends and I was so thrilled to be included in this special day.  I felt as though I was in a photo shoot for Pintrest--it was so beautiful and classy.
 

 One thing is for sure...Little Miss W will be loved! 



Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
What an event. She indeed has not only a great mother but wonderful friends.
Emily said…
Very nice! My kind of party! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!