Weekend in New Mexico
This weekend we're hanging out in Albuquerque with Irv's family.
We had a fantastic family dinner at The Cooperage to celebrate some family birthdays and our 36th anniversary. Yes, I said 36. Can you believe it? Funny thing is that Irv and I celebrated our 1st anniversary at The Cooperage 35 years ago.
I finally got my fill of green chili with "half a pile". It had potatoes, cheese, bacon, eggs, and lots of green chili. Yum! I ate about half of my half pile. Next time I'm going to see if I can get a quarter pile.
The best part is hanging out with mom and dad.
We had a fantastic family dinner at The Cooperage to celebrate some family birthdays and our 36th anniversary. Yes, I said 36. Can you believe it? Funny thing is that Irv and I celebrated our 1st anniversary at The Cooperage 35 years ago.
This morning we had a fantastic breakfast at the Route 66 Diner on Central Ave. near UNM.
I finally got my fill of green chili with "half a pile". It had potatoes, cheese, bacon, eggs, and lots of green chili. Yum! I ate about half of my half pile. Next time I'm going to see if I can get a quarter pile.
The best part is hanging out with mom and dad.
Comments