The Volcano

We found a new favorite restaurant during our trip to Disney World.  The Rainforest Cafe is right outside the entrance to The Animal Kingdom.  We had dinner there the night we were at the Animal Kingdom and then we went back again the next night for dinner.

There is one reason we liked the Rainforest Cafe so much. 

It wasn't because of the impressive fish tanks or jungle themed decor.
 
 
It wasn't even because of the fabulous entrees (yes, that is a gigantic bacon hamburger--no cheese, no veggies, no mustard, no ketchup...just meat and bacon).
 
 
Yes, we indulged ourselves with steak, ribs, and shrimp.  Yum!
 
What made us really love the Rainforest Cafe was dessert--The Volcano!  We had one each night we were there.  I think this is one more reason why I'm Mr. Beans' favorite Grammy.
 
The closest Rainforest Cafe to where we live is in Tempe, Arizona.  Dana and Adam, we will need to make a trip there when we come visit this summer!
 
 
 

Comments

polcat24 said…
OMG, the steak, rib, shrimp dinner was great!! And the Volcano desert was hmmmm, hmmmmm, goooooood!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
There is one about a quarter mile of where I'm sitting right now in San Antonio. I'm on day 3 of my 58 days of birthday so why not? Except I can't eat it all by myself. Well maybe I can try?

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!