Another Disney Post

The Magic Kingdom...my favorite place on earth!


My two favorite boys driving their cars.  (This is one of Mr. Beans favorite attractions.)



Mr. Beans with his hands up on Thunder Mountain.  This is a major accomplishment for Mr. Beans.  You see, he inherited his grammy's roller coaster gene (or lack thereof).  We don't like roller coasters, however, Thunder Mountain is OK.




 
We did manage to get Mr. Beans on Magic Mountain this trip even though he tried his hardest to escape right at the last minute.  When my girls were small there weren't even seat belts on Magic Mountain.  My how things have changed over the years.  One trip on Magic Mountain was more than sufficient for Mr. Beans and I.
 
 
Here we are in line for Thunder Mountain a second time.  This time they closed the coaster right before we were about to load up.  Thunderstorm warning, high wind warning, and tornado warning!  We stayed in that queue for about two hours while the storm passed by.
 


 
We didn't do much in the new and improved Fantasyland which now has two new castles, but we did make the tea cups spin especially fast. 
 
 
There were many things we passed by on this trip to WDW.  My girls always tease me because I like to go to the shows.  This time there were no Tiki Birds, Country Bears, Peter Pan, Hall of Presidents, or Small World.  I feel especially bad about skipping Small World.  I think I may need to go back again.
 
Our dinner reservations at the Magic Kingdom were at the Crystal Palace.  This is a place I always thought I wanted to dine at.  Big mistake!  It was noisy, crowded, and filled with out of control kids climbing on tables and screaming at the top of their lungs. 
 
Sensory overload! 
 
It was also a buffet....disappointment!  For the price I expected much more...I would have rather gone to the Golden Corral and if you know me, you know I'd never rather go to the Golden Corral.  The best part was the Winnie the Pooh gang who stopped by to say hello.


 That's the extent of my pictures from the Magic Kingdom.  I failed at properly documenting our day.  I guess that's one more reason I need to go back soon.

I also need to go back to the Magic Kingdom with a granddaughter.  All those precious little girls with their hair done up, sprinkled with fairy dust, and wearing princess gowns.  They were precious!

Comments

polcat24 said…
She isn't kidding about the little girls. Almost every one was decked out like Cinderella they were so precous.
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
I don't much like wild rides either. Disney World looks like a fun place. I guess though plan to eat somewhere else.
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
I don't much like wild rides either. Disney World looks like a fun place. I guess though plan to eat somewhere else.
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
I don't much like wild rides either. Disney World looks like a fun place. I guess though plan to eat somewhere else.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!