I still do

36 years ago in a little chapel on the campus of the University of New Mexico I chose to love, honor, and cherish my best friend til death parts us.

36 years later I still love this man more than life itself.  He's working nights this week so we aren't going to celebrate until this weekend.  He has planned a wonderful weekend getaway in Denver which is going to be especially nice since I don't have to worry about homework and can just enjoy myself.

Me?  I didn't do anything special (except order him a really great gift that is late arriving).

Happy Anniversary Darlin!  You make me so indescribably happy!




Comments

Brenda Hammer said…
Happy Anniversary you two! It will be 33 years for Tony and I in June!
Ellen said…
Thanks Brenda. I don't know about you, but I have a hard time believing it has been this long. We must be getting old or something. :)
skiples01 said…
I think you two were made for each oher and we couldn't be more proud of the two of you! Happy Anniversary!!!!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Happy Anniversary to you two Sis, I remember that day like it was yesterday. Your Darlin is not only a great husband but the world's best BIL.
polcat24 said…
I remeber that day also, I was sooo nervous. And I remember how beautiful Ellen looked. I'm sooo lucky to have her.
Sweetie said…
Happy Anniversary! You guys look great and are such an inspiration. Time just seems to fly by, doesn't it?

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!