An evening at the ballet
Last week Mr. Beans suggested that we go to the Nutcracker.
Yes, it was Mr. Beans' idea.
Since it was an evening performance we decided we needed to dress appropriately. The problem was that it was jeans day at work and I forgot to bring dressy clothes to work with me. We live way too far out of town to drive home and change so Irv and I looked like bums while Mr. Beans and his mom looked gorgeous.
The performance lasted exactly an hour and a half which was about the length of time that Irv can sit still. This may have been his first and last ballet experience.
The Colorado Youth Ballet did an outstanding job. There were lots of little cuties. I think it's quite a feat to get all those kiddos choreographed and synced together.
I'm so glad my favorite grandson is learning to enjoy the arts.
Yes, it was Mr. Beans' idea.
Since it was an evening performance we decided we needed to dress appropriately. The problem was that it was jeans day at work and I forgot to bring dressy clothes to work with me. We live way too far out of town to drive home and change so Irv and I looked like bums while Mr. Beans and his mom looked gorgeous.
The performance lasted exactly an hour and a half which was about the length of time that Irv can sit still. This may have been his first and last ballet experience.
The Colorado Youth Ballet did an outstanding job. There were lots of little cuties. I think it's quite a feat to get all those kiddos choreographed and synced together.
I'm so glad my favorite grandson is learning to enjoy the arts.

Comments