19 days and counting
It won't be long now. I took a tour of the new building on Friday. Wow! Have they come a long way in the past two weeks.
The most exciting room--the server room with our two new server racks. (you have to be a techie to understand my excitement about this)

We have these really cool cabling baskets too. There's over a mile of cable in this new building.
We're moving the servers in a couple weeks. Once we get the servers set up we will make the cutover to the new building. It should be as simple as hooking the new computers into the system and everything will work just like it does now. (Keep your fingers crossed that it all work as planned.)
Here's my new office. I can't wait to decorate it with all the turquoise and brown accessories that I asked Santa for (two more days until Christmas!).
The Board Room has custom-made carpet.

It's beautiful, don't you think?
The most exciting room--the server room with our two new server racks. (you have to be a techie to understand my excitement about this)
We have these really cool cabling baskets too. There's over a mile of cable in this new building.
We're moving the servers in a couple weeks. Once we get the servers set up we will make the cutover to the new building. It should be as simple as hooking the new computers into the system and everything will work just like it does now. (Keep your fingers crossed that it all work as planned.)
Here's my new office. I can't wait to decorate it with all the turquoise and brown accessories that I asked Santa for (two more days until Christmas!).
The Board Room has custom-made carpet.
It's beautiful, don't you think?
Comments