Winter has returned!

It's hard to believe that 48 hours ago it was sunny and 80 degrees.

This morning there's snow, rain, sleet, but most of all WIND.  We're having 60-70 mph gusts.

My patio furniture which belongs over here...


 
 
 
 
 
 
Is now on the oppposite side of the deck about to blow off the edge.
 
There's not much snow here, but a few miles east they're having blowing snow and all the schools have delayed...6-12 inches of snow are expected.  I know this because I called a co-worker to check the conditions out east.  My partner and I were supposed to travel to our Burlington and Limon offices today to install new computers.  We've decided to wait until tomorrow.
 
You know what that means?  I have to change out of my jeans and go iron some nice clothes to wear to work. 
 
Bummer! 

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Off to work for you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!